Disability First, and its partners, have been successful with a major funding application to the Coastal Communities Fund. This “game changing” project will address the need to improve local businesses/employees and the wider local community’s knowledge and understanding of disability awareness through training, business access audits, advice, events, marketing and best practice access guides.
We require the following:
- Project Manager: (36 hours) Responsible for developing the project plan, management and delivery of the project within the set budget and agreed timescales. Salary up to £30,000 per annum
- Project Officer: (36 hours) Supporting the Project Manager in the effective planning and delivery of the Access Fylde Coast Project. Salary up to £25,000 per annum
- Access Champion x2: (36 hours) Promotion and delivery of Accessibility Guides across the Fylde Coast to businesses/employers, providing bespoke recommendations and best practice guides. Salary up to £23,500 per annum
- Marketing & PR Officer: (18 hours) Providing specialist marketing, public relations and communications for the project. Salary up to £25,000 pro rata, 18 hours per week, (£12,500 actual)
- Finance & Monitoring Officer (7 hours) Ensuring that the project maintains a high standard of current, accurate and compliant financial records. Salary up to £30,000 pro rata, 7 hours per week, (£5,833 actual)
The lifetime of the project is 18 months to conclusion (June 2020), based in central Blackpool and working across the Fylde Coast, supported by a small team of project staff.
Please email Lindsay Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a full job description or call Alan Reid on 0741222852 for an informal chat about any of the roles above. A letter of support and CV will be required. Interviews are anticipated to be held week commencing January 2018.
Enquiries to: Lindsay Barlow
Closing date: 3rd December 2018