The Blackpool Fylde & Wyre Disability Partnership is a group of local people who are:
- Disabled people
- Family Members
- Members of the Public, Private and Voluntary sector who provide services and support in Blackpool.
The partnership provides a place for disabled people and carers to be listened to, valued and included in future plans for the locality.
The Disability Partnership is accessible to people with a full range of disabilities and will:
- Raise awareness of and educate on disability issues
- Work towards full inclusion of disabled people
- Work to make improvements for disabled people, and
- Improve quality of life for disabled people in Blackpool
Meetings are held every three months at various locations across the Fylde Coast. For more information about the partnership contact Lindsay Barlow on 07508 061904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org